Monday, April 9, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

I was  tagged with the Blogger Appreciation award by the lovely Frances from Spot of Tea (such a cute name for a blog, don'cha think?) I love these little tags, its a great way to almost blog hop  because there are usually tags to other blogs that you might not have known about before! Anyway,  Frances' blog is super cute with fashion and makeup hauls, reviews, Question and answer posts and all sorts of other things! I would definitely check her out :)


Rules of the award:
                      1. Thank the person who gave you this award by linking them in your post.
                      2. Answer the following 4 questions
                      3. Award the blogger appreciation award to new followers/ fellow bloggies as you like.
                      4. Let the blogger know you have awarded them

Questions:

1. How long have you been blogging?
                          Not quite a year yet, but in January is when I started a regular blog writing routine.


2. What are the 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
1. Because I thought it was a great way to let myself express how I felt about things in the beauty and fashion community and also to get inspired by other bloggers.
2. As my ME time.



3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/ read?
I like to follow beauty and fashion blogs, DIY and craft blogs and interior design blogs. All of them are inspiration for me in different ways.

4. What is the one thing that you would like to improve on as a blogger/ on your blog?
How to network the right way. I also would like to change how I take photos. I need a better camera.

It was hard to choose what blogs to tag so, I decided to tag a few that I recently started to follow. Check these lovely ladies out :)

Catfights & Broken Heels
Miranda's Makeup & More
Mom's Makeup Stash
Heather Honey

Thank you so much Frances for the award!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay-Thank you! :) and congrats on the award also!

    Heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay-Thank you! :) and congrats on the award also!

    Heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! Love the blog :) xoxo 
    http://georgiesglambition.blogspot.com.au/ 

    ReplyDelete