Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My last haul before Project 5 Pan! (P5P)

I have one last product haul for you guys before I start my Project 5 Pan. I have come to realize that I have way to much makeup products and I need to use up the stash that I have before I buy new things. This last haul was a shopping trip with a friend that ended up in me going for 2 things and walking out with, well, more than 2. So here it is!

My point of going to the store was to purchase 2 things
1.MAC paintpot in painterly (which I did, see it up there in the pic?)
and
2. A peach nail polish option for my friend whom is getting married this summer (Got that too) its Essie,A crewed interest

I should be done but, NO this pretty blue glitter polish slapped me in the face and said "buy me" so I did :) its Venique, hurray harache. Ive never used Venique polish before so I'm excited to see how it lasts.

Then I only bought 1 more thing,
It is a 2011 Holiday Limited Edition Cosmetic set designed by Michael Kors for Estee Lauder.

I bought this makeup set because I loved the cute little bag it came in

It has a top zip that opens into the main compartment and then has a flap on each side to shove lipgloss or lipstick  in. :)

Here's what was inside the bag... 


2 travel sized brushes one for shadow and the other for blush. I wont get much use from them. I never like brushes that come in pallets or kits.
Double Wear stay in place eye pencil in onyx
Pure color gloss in star pink
pure color lipstick in pink parfait
Estee Lauder Michael Kors eyeshadow and blush pallet.The colors in this palette are very neutral and the blush is a really pretty peachy pink color.
This makeup set seems like it will make a great all in one day look. I have not tried much Estee Lauder so we will see how it goes.

So now after this little haul I'm not buying anymore makeup until my P5P is finished!






3 comments:

  1. You have an amazing blog, Great haul, I love Estee Lauder!
    I am now following you, hope you will visit my blog and return the favor =) Thanks so much!
    JustTututiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on project five pan! I have just given you a blog award :) Check out my latest post!

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you! And I will check your blog out for sure :)

    ReplyDelete