Sunday, April 1, 2012

March Favorites!

I haven't done a monthly favorites in a few months now so I figured it was about time to do one. I only have 3 makeup items though (all 3 are getting a separate blog post on their own) the rest are a mix of things. :)

                                                                         MAKEUP:
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa. I have only had this stuff for a week and a half and I love it!!

Aveda Dual Action Foundation in Twig. Keeps my face from looking like an oil slick
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma. So many uses for this shadow!!

OTHER BEAUTY FAVS:
Vichy Lift Activ Nuit. I Received this in a birchbox in February and I'm really liking this face cream. (review coming soon)

Aveda Control Force Hairspray. I have been loving this spray, It holds my hair in place without making it feel hard or crunchy and If I need to change my hairstyle that day I can easily brush it out without any white flakes flying off my head.

Hempz Triple Berry Swirl lotion. This body lotion is super hydrating ans smells just like a berry slushy. mmmm :)
Victorias Secret Super Model Fragrance Mist. I'm not very good at describing scents so all I can say about its scent is that its  somewhat fruity and clean smelling. I get "what perfume is that"complements all the time when I have this on. Ive had this for a long time, I'm not sure if they even make it still. :(

FAVORITE NEW PURCHASE OF THE MONTH:
I bought this dress a few weeks ago from target and cannot wait to wear it. Ill have to do an outfit of the day post when I do wear this dress (if I can find someone to take pics for me) I love the colors of this and how the fit of it is super girly.

RANDOM FAV:
I have been really digging Sweet Frogs frozen yogurt.(where Im froms version of pinkberry)
 I love how you can customize it with tons of different flavors of frozen yogurt and toppings!!!



HERE'S MY FAVORITE PIC OF MY DOG THIS MONTH:
CUTE HUH? :)

7 comments:

  1. I've been dying to get addis ababa from Nyx for so long!! It looks great on you. I love to get frozen yogurt with tons of sprinkles on it I could live off it I think lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlee GreenhalghApril 2, 2012 at 6:58 PM

    I love the dress, really pretty. The NYX lip cream looks lovely and great for the spring :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh I really like the color of that soft matte lipcream! I got Antwerp and I love the formulation of it. That frozen yogurt looks delecious! And your dog is soo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft matte lip creams! That yogurt place has seen me a few times this past week and thank you, my dog is a cutie (when shes not annoying).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should get it! Addis Ababa is a really pretty color! mmmm frozen yogurt and sprinkles :)

    ReplyDelete