Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nykki's mane blog question Wednesday


I found this question Wednesday to be fun so I hopped onto the blog bouncing train and answered me some questions :)
1. Vegetables or Fruit?

Thats a hard one because I LOVE both!! Im actually sitting here right now drinking bottled water with cucumbers in it. I cant pick one!! I eat both at the same time. My boyfriend calls me a rabbit :)
2. Salt or Sugar?

Sugar. I never put salt on anything. Most food now a day has a ton of salt in it already so I never care to use it. Sugar on the other hand...mmm I love me some sweet tea and ice cream.
3. Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner food?

Breakfast food for sure! I could eat eggs and sausage links for dinner any day of the week  
4. If you HAD to choose only one food item to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?

I eat A LOT of dill pickles so I guess I would say that.
5. What is one food that you HATE that most people like?

I can say that I do not like steak very much. I know, your probably thinking "What a weirdo!?" But I don't know, I just don't like it.
Visit Nykki's blog right HERE do join in on her Question Wednesday blog hop posts.

                                                               Ta Ta for now

3 comments:

  1. This is a cool question Wednesday! I'm the same with sugar I choose it over anything lol

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed
    P.s I'm having a giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fruits and veggies too. It would definitely be hard to pick. Great post.


    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Holly!!

    I don't like steak either!! I don't know why,but they texture is just really weird for me. It's rubbery, and just hard for me to swallow. So weird I know!! lmbo!

    Thanks for posting! I hope to see you this Wednesday too! :)

    xoxo, nykki

    ReplyDelete