Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nykki's mane blog Question Wednesday

I decided to do the nail polish addiction question Wednesday post from Nykki's mane blog. Every Wednesday she has a new set of questions on topics like todays, nail polish or the one she had last week was a favorites set of questions. At the end of her post she has a linky button for everyone that chooses to participate can link up and read about what other bloggers answers to the questions were. Another great way to blog hop :)  Here are my answers:

1. Favorite everyday nail polish color:

I love pastels right now! Preferably pastels in the blue or green range. I have also been loving this blue glitter I bought like a week in a half ago by Venique, polish name,Hurray Huarache. Its great!!! This is 2 coats of only this polish. No blue base!
2. Favorite nail polish trend(s):

Obviously glitter and pastel. I am also digging ombre and stripes.
3. Acrylics or natural?

Natural. I'm not a fan of fake nails they RUIN your real nail and sometimes they damage it so bad that you have ridges in your nails that you cant get rid of.  
4. Favorite Nail Polish Brand:

Well, I don't really have a favorite brand because I usually just buy the colors I like and there all different brands, but I will say that I have more Essie polishes than other brands.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?

Every few days. Due to my job, my hands are always in water so polish only last about 2 or 3 days max. I also get bored of the same color for longer than that time. Ive had gel polish a few times, Its awesome, but since it last 2 weeks without chipping I get tired of the color!
                                                             THE END!

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the blog hop! 
    My job also makes my polish chip really fast, so I need to paint my nails after each shift or else they look pretty grungy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I hear ya about the acrylics!! They really do ruin nails! 

    I thought I was crazy for changing my nails so often, so I am glad to hear that everyone else changes them just as often as me! lmbo! 

    That blue glitter is really adorable! I love glitter too! I am such a fan of doing my ring finger with glitter and the rest of my nails with pastels. So cute! 

    Thanks so much for participating! I hope to see you next week! xoxo, nykki 

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue glitter is gorgeous! I found you through Question Wednesday and like your blog so much I'm now following.

    Ellen
    http://the-glow-down.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete