Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lavender Dress

Outfit post from a few weeks ago.

I have been really into clothes that are versatile and that you can just throw on and not have to worry about, another reason why I love wearing dresses so much. You don't have to think about what goes with this top or with this pair of pants, yadda, yadda,yadda, Its already an outfit! Ive noticed that Target has some great dresses and with me being in a pastel faze I picked this lavender one up for $18 USD. oh, and right now they have them on sale for $15USD. There are 12 colors to choose from,if your local target has all of them, if not all colors are online. 

This is a simple little dress that can be great over a bathing suit or you can dress it up and wear it out to dinner.

I wore mine out shopping with a friend that came to visit me from Ohio. I didn't wear anything special with it because I knew I would be taking it on and off while trying on clothes.



The silver bracelet in the top left part of the photo was a gift from my sister in law when I was in her wedding and the beaded bracelets I made with Swarovski Crystals. :) The shoes are pastel pink with butterflies in the middle. Ive had them forever and do not remember the price but know they are from Burlington Coat Factory.

close up of the butterfly on my shoe.

Beach photo from the condo. Was not a sunny day on the beach day, hence the reason for going shopping. :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment