Thursday, April 19, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

                                       Wow, 2 awards within a week, You guys are the best!!!
 I want to thank Rachel @ Rachels Beauty Blog AND Heather @ Heather Honey for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award, Thank you so much ladies!!!! :D

                                                                    Here are the rules:
                                           1) Thank the person that nominated you with a link back!
                                           2) Tell 7 Things about you!
                                           3) Pass this on to 10 blogs and let them know they received the award
                                               My 7 Things About Me..
  1. I am obsessed with Dill Pickles! I buy them in gallon jars and eat all of them within a week.
  2. I HATE buying socks.
  3. I am accident prone. I run into and drop everything!!
  4.  The smell of my dogs frito feet makes me gag.
  5. Coffee and tea are my main source of beverages
  6. I buy clothes,shove them in my closet and forget about them so, I have a lot of things with tags on it. :/
  7. I love laying on the beach,but I hate the process of going to it and coming home from it.
It was really hard to tag 10 blogs so I decided to  break rule 3 and tag everyone!!! I think all of you deserve this award and I would love to get to know all of you a little better so I hope that you will do this award post too!!!


                                                           
                                                               Hugs and kisses ,



4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! :)

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :) I buy clothes and shove them in the closet too so don't' feel bad lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fun to dig in the closet and find clothes that have never been worn yet!

      Delete