Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nykki's mane blog Qwed- Eyes!

                                    Question Wednesday

                                                Eyes!!

 
My third question Wednesday from Nykki @Nykki's Mane Blog. Don't forget to check her blog out and join in on this great weekly blog hop! Each Wednesday is a different topic. :)

1. What color are your eyes? If you could choose what color they were what color would that be?
 
My eyes are a mix of brown/green/grey. They change colors on my mood. If i could choose another color I would want to have the color of my moms. She had the most beautiful green eyes.
 
2. Bold Eyeliner, Light Eyeliner, or no eyeliner?
 
Bold for going out at night, light for daytime to add some depth and no liner for days I want a minimal makeup look.

3. What is your go to eye look?
 
I usually stick to taupe and browns for everyday sometimes a little purple. Doing the basic light shade on the lid, darker one in the crease and a highlight. I tend to do a little more highlight in the inner corners because I have really dark circles around that area and I need something to brighten it up though.

4. What brand makes your favorite eyeshadows?
 
Urban Decay has great shadows and the makeup geek ones are great also :)

5. What are your must have eye products?

Mac painterly paint pot or Too faced shadow insurance, mascara, my z-palette full of my favorite shadows of the moment
 
                          Until next week, bye bye
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I want to try MAC painterly! Love Qwed!

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete