Thursday, April 5, 2012

OOTD

The boyfriend and I had plans to attend the circus last night but once we got there we changed our minds about it and left. It looked very small and janky and it cost 20 bucks to get in so we were like "Naaa, lets save our money for something else". So we went out to eat and went home. FAIL!! But, before we left I decided to take some ghetto mirror pictures of my outfit I had on.


I have had these shoes for about 7 years now...they are falling apart horribly and I need to throw them out. I super glued them back together about 10 minutes before I took this photo. Pretty sad huh? There comfortable, what can I say?

The butterfly bracelet in the middle my friend made me. :D

Side braid today to get my hair out of my face!

Shirt- Gift for Christmas 2 yrs ago
Jeggings- Marshalls for $7USD
Shoes- don't remember where there from :/

Sorry no links to to similar styles. My outfit is all stuff Ive had for years but keep wearing.

Hope everyone has a great night! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit :)
    you look so cute!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete