Monday, April 16, 2012

Wall paint ideas!

Ok This isn't one of my normal beauty related posts its more of a  home interior idea that I have been thinking about and wanted to get any input about it that I could.
 I am in the process of decorating the living room and I'm stuck on the idea of using a stencil or tape to make a design on the wall.  But a few questions popped into my head,Should I do it? Is it easy to achieve or very time consuming? Is it still cool to paint stripes on your wall?  If so,what kind of stripe design? What else could I do? Would wallpaper be easier? I have no idea! So what did I do...I googled it, and found a few really cute ideas.  Here are a few designs that I like, oh and I'm wanting to paint the walls grey.

(source)
(source)
(source)

(source)

(source)

This is my Favorite one.


HAVE YOU USED A STENCIL FOR A WALL? IF SO, HOW DID IT GO?






No comments:

Post a Comment