Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pastel nails


I decided to be festive and do some Easter egg colored nails for the holiday. I was going to actually make them look like eggs but I kinda ran out of time before I had to leave so, I left them as solid colors. As I was rummaging through my polish stash I realized 2 things...
1. That my pastel collection is all Essie and
2. That I do not have any pink pastel polishes.
Looks like I'm going to be purchasing some pink ones soon :)

(from pinky to thumb)
Turquoise & Cacos, A crewed interest, nice is nice, borrowed and blue, sand tropez

                                           Unrelated to nails but...

I found this great egg decorating idea from Disney Family Fun that I think I might try next year (if I remember). Heres a picture from their site:
 Look how cute these eggs are!!!

Hope everyone had a great Easter :)

1 comment:

  1. Superrrrr cute colors. I love nail polishes, & I haven't purchased any pastel polishes...I'll have to check Essie out :)

    ReplyDelete