Monday, February 20, 2012

Birchbox Feburary 2012

    This months box is supposed to be a Valentines Day theme, here's what I received:

Jouer Moisture Tint in color Bronze-$38.00 for 1.7oz This is a tinted moisturizer that gives a dewy glow to the skin. The color is more for summer because it gives a subtle bronze glow to the face. I will say that this sample is TINY it is a one time use sample for sure.

Colorescience Glow and go travel puff in color Kissed by the sun- $50.00 for .21oz bottle with attached brush. This is a puff filled with bronzing powder that can be reused a few times and after the puff runs out of product it can be washed and used for other things. I'm not sure why they put bronzing products in a winter month box...maybe having a bronze face is what they thought was good for a valentines day makeup look?

Dermalogica daily microfoliant-$50.00 for 2.6oz. This product is an exfoliating powder. I have used this a few times and it works well. To use it shake about a teaspoon of the powder onto a damp hand and rub hands together so the powder turns into a paste, rub all over face avoiding the eye area and rinse off with warm water.

Eye Rock designer liner adhesives-$13.00 for 2 packs. This is 1 pack of winged eye liner stickers. each pack has four different winged designs. These are great for people that struggle with winged out liner. I have not tried these yet but when I do I will post my makeup look for them.


(top to bottom)
Green River Ordinance-free music download. birchbox is offering 6 or 7 songs for free on their site us birchbox subscribers can download. I have no idea who this band is :therefore; I have no idea what type of music it is or how good the band is.

Heart nail file- This is a cute little bright pink file that I'm going to shove in my purse for my nasty always breaking nails :)

This months box didn't scream valentines day to me at all. The only thing close is the nail file. :(

IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION WHAT DID YOU THINK OF YOUR BIRCHBOX THIS MONTH? MINE WAS...EH.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE TO BIRCHBOX CLICK HERE ITS ONLY 10 BUCKS A MONTH!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a sample box person. They'd just disappoint me. I'd like to see the liner adhesives when you try them out, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im going to post a look once I use the liner strips. They seem interesting!

      Delete
  2. Looks like birchbox is picking up their game a bit if I end up cancelling myglam I think I'll give them a try.
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to do my glam but they are not taking any people right now

    ReplyDelete