Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What Was I Thinking Wednesday

This week is a photo of my "punk" look.  Its a little different than the emo crap kids do now. Im not sure what grade I was in..maybe a junior? Either way I would dress like this or more "gothish"

My friends and I would see how many necklaces we could shove on all at one time. The yellow sunglasses were my favorite things in the entire world!  From what I can remember I has red bondage type pants on in this photo and some adidas superstars. Did anyone wear those type of adidas shoes? I freaking loved them...I wonder if they still make them?
Honestly the only thing that looks really stupid in this photo is the choker necklaces. oh and my pose, CORNY!!!!

DO YOU HAVE ANY WHAT WAS I THINKING MOMENTS? FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM IN THE COMMENTS. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment