Thursday, February 16, 2012

Smashbox BB Cream Review


I have been wanting to try a BB cream FOREVER now but they all have been way to light for me so when I saw Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream at my local Sephora I had to get it!


Like most BB creams, this one also is a multitasking product, it serves as a primer for foundation, if you choose to use foundation with it, it is an oil controller, moisturizer and has an SPF of 35.
I have been using this product everyday for the last two weeks and I LOVE it. I squeeze about a pea size amount of the product onto a clean hand and then dot it all over my face, I then use a stippling brush to stipple it on and then buff it all in.It lasts all day, controls the oil on my face and doesn't feel heavy at all!   The consistency is in between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer, so basically it gives more coverage than a regular tinted moisturizer and less coverage than a regular foundation. I have been using it alone without foundation and it does give me the right amount of coverage. The great thing about this BB cream is that it comes in 4 shade choices so you will be able to find the right one for your skin tone. If you have problem skin than this would be a great primer to use before applying foundation because
1.It will control all the extra oil on your face
and
2. It will make your foundation go on super smooth. Plus you wont have to use as much foundation because the BB cream will help cover problem spots. 

Blended into the left side of my hand.

Im in shade light, just in case anyone cares :)

Photo of me with my makeup all finished and using only the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream as my "foundation."

This product retails for $39 US Dollars for 1oz of product

HAVE YOU TRIED THIS PRODUCT YET? IF SO, WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT? 

No comments:

Post a Comment