Friday, February 24, 2012

Vichy Laboratories Birchbox



As a monthly subscriber to Birchbox I was excited to see an additional box send to me for free on top of the $10.00 box I received for February. This box is full of anti aging skincare products from a French company called Vichy Laboratoires. There products are founded by a doctor and are highly popular in France.  Birchbox has teamed up with this company to spread some of Vichy top products to us subscribers here in America. 
I have no idea what these products are like, the only thing Ive done so far was take them out of the box to photograph and sniff them so this will be a brief overview of what the products are. I am not a big anti aging product user right at this moment, most of those types of products are too thick for my skin but as I test these out Ill do another post if any certain ones stand out for me :)



This box held 4 larger sized samples and 1 packet sized sample.


Purete Thermal Eye Makeup Remover for sensitive eyes


Purete Thermal 3-in-1 one step cleanser- works as a cleansing milk, toner and makeup remover in one bottle



Aqualia Thermal Cream- 24 hour hydrating daily moisturizer

Lifactiv Rhamnose Night- Anti-Wrinkle, firming cream that is used at night


Celludestock- intensive cellulite treatment for thighs, hips and booty :)







DISCLAIMER: I was sent this box for free unknowingly, birchbox did not contact me to review these items. All opinions on this are my own.







HAVE YOU TRIED VICHY PRODUCTS?


 


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment