Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FOTD

Today's face is a gray silver look that I wear alot because I feel like it makes the green in my eyes stand out and it takes focus away from my under eye circles.








Products used:

Face:
  • Foundation: Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cram in color light
  • Setting Powder: Palladio rice powder in color translucent
  • Concealer/Highlighter: MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter in color light boost
  • Cheeks: Urban Decay blush in color score
Eyes:
  • Base: Maybelline Color Tattoo in color Tough as Taupe
  • Lid Color: Urban Decay single eyeshadow in color Strip
  • Color on the outer corner of eye: Rimmel London glam'eyes shadow in color 300 Night Jewel
  • Above crease color: A matte light brown shade from my crown brush 78 eye and cheek palette
  • Crease color: Revlon diamond lust shadow in color Night Sky
  • Highlight Color: Makeup geeks shadow in color Shimma Shimma (also used as cheek highlight)
  • Liner: Clinique cream liner in color true black on outer part of eye and on waterline
  • Mascara: Maybelline the classic volume express in color very black
Lips:
  • Base: used a bit of my BB cream over my lips to pale them out since my natural lip color is a mauve tone.
  • Lipgloss: about 3 coats of Aveda rehydrating lip glaze in color beach thistle. This color is from the new spring line.

Do you like this look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment