Today's face is a gray silver look that I wear alot because I feel like it makes the green in my eyes stand out and it takes focus away from my under eye circles.
- Foundation: Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cram in color light
- Setting Powder: Palladio rice powder in color translucent
- Concealer/Highlighter: MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter in color light boost
- Cheeks: Urban Decay blush in color score
- Base: Maybelline Color Tattoo in color Tough as Taupe
- Lid Color: Urban Decay single eyeshadow in color Strip
- Color on the outer corner of eye: Rimmel London glam'eyes shadow in color 300 Night Jewel
- Above crease color: A matte light brown shade from my crown brush 78 eye and cheek palette
- Crease color: Revlon diamond lust shadow in color Night Sky
- Highlight Color: Makeup geeks shadow in color Shimma Shimma (also used as cheek highlight)
- Liner: Clinique cream liner in color true black on outer part of eye and on waterline
- Mascara: Maybelline the classic volume express in color very black
- Base: used a bit of my BB cream over my lips to pale them out since my natural lip color is a mauve tone.
- Lipgloss: about 3 coats of Aveda rehydrating lip glaze in color beach thistle. This color is from the new spring line.
Do you like this look?