Monday, February 6, 2012

LARABAR REVIEW



Last month I received a LARABAR in my January Birchbox and I have just recently decided to try it out.
This is a mini at .78 OZ. They do sell bigger ones that are 1.6OZ  that can run up to $26 US Dollars for a box of 16 .
LARABAR bars are made of whole food,some certified organic and the most ingredients used are 9.
This one is in the flavor chocolate chip cookie dough


The look of it is very organic with bits of chocolate chips,nuts and dates all mixed together.


The minis really are mini..at about an inch and a half long. For some people it is a one bite snack, I made it into two bites.
When I think about the taste of chocolate chip cookie dough  the taste that comes to my mind is milk chocolate,vanilla and brown sugar...this to me tastes like raisins with a small amount of chocolate. Not what I was expecting. Its not a bad taste but I was expecting something sweeter.  This bar is on the chewy side so it is very easy to eat,although; it can get stuck in your teeth from the gooey dates that are mixed in. I did enjoy this little treat and if you can find one to try that is sold alone it is something worth trying, but this is something that I will pass up on buying a box because I have found better tasting snack bars for way less in price.

HAVE YOU TASTED THESE BARS? IF SO, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM?

No comments:

Post a Comment