Friday, February 10, 2012

OOTD :)

This I wore last sunday to go run around and take Lola to the dog park. I love my camo pants! They are about 5 years old from Hollister and are still going strong. I know alot of people are like "Ew,camo pants!" but I really dont care. They are super comfy and I paired them with a super soft sweater I bought in the beginning of January from Delia's and some combat style boots from Charlotte Russe.




My boyfriend was busy, so he couldn't take my picture so I had to do the whole phone in the mirror trick.

DO YOU HAVE AN ITEM OF CLOTHING YOU LOVE AND DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT IT?

2 comments:

  1. Cool pants! I wear these one pair of docs I've had since high school that are hella tore up but I don't care they are still my favorites! lol
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I have a pair of docs that are 8 years old that I still wear sometimes. There so chunky and heavy though!

      Delete