Thursday, March 1, 2012

 With spring and summer around the corner (I cant believe its March already!) I wanted to share with you my favorite hairstyle for the warmer seasons...BRAIDS!!!
 They are so easy to do and look so cute on any type of hair!

Braided Updos:
I love how braids are being incorporated into updo styles!  These types of updos are great for any occasion and look super cute! They are even becoming the hot thing for wedding styles!










Waterfall Braid:
This is another one of my favorite braids as it can be worn with anything.



Fishtail Braid:
This type of braid can be a pain in the ass to do because you have to take TINY sections to get the effect. so in other words, it takes forever, but its worth it once your finished! It has such a bohemian feel to it and I love wearing fishtails with my flowy skirts and maxi dresses. 




                          Would you sport the braid trend
                                                                       photo source: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment