Thursday, March 15, 2012

Soleil Tan De Chanel

I have heard wonderful things about the Soleil Tan De Chanel bronzer for awhile now and  the only reason why I have not purchased it sooner is because of the $48.00 price tag! I mean really, 48 bucks for some bronzer! Well I finally broke down and bought the stuff because I have been wanting it since last summer and even though its 48 dollars, its still cheaper than most other Chanel face products!  
You get 1oz of product

The product itself is a cream, but its a very hard cream. You can tip the container upside down and the product wont move. It feels super silky going on the skin, it dries almost matte and it stays put! I have tried a few different brushes with this product and found alot of my brushes shed and the bristles get stuck in the product. The brush that Ive found to work the best is  my Bare Escentuals Flawless application brush. It does not seem to shed and it picks up enough product to sweep all over your face if you want a bronze glow it can also be used for light contouring.
I know the swatch looks orange on my hand but blended in, this product has no orange cast on my skin at all. If you look at it really close it has just a slight gold shimmer but it does not look shimmery on the skin. It also has a very slight flower scent (that's only if you stick your nose up to the product). This bronzer can be used all over the body for a very pretty natural glow. I cant wait until summer so I can have a bronze self...:)

This is what it looks like on my face.


HAVE YOU TRIED THIS BRONZER?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment