Monday, March 19, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

Another great product in my Influenster Lovevoxbox was a sweetener called Truvia. I am not a person that uses sweeteners on a regular bases because they have a horrible chemical taste but this one is really quite good. The first time I used it was in a cup of Stash tea(also in my lovevoxbox) to sweeten it up a bit and it was wonderful. No nasty chemical taste or no nasty lingering after taste.


A little about Truvia natural sweetener
1.It is 0 calories
2.It is made from the stevia leaf extract and not parts of the stevia leaf
3. It is gluten-free
4.It is save for Diabetics to use
5.It look like regular sugar grain


I ate strawberries earlier today and tested out the difference in taste from regular sugar to Truvia. I poured a packet of Truvia on top of a few berries then did the same with regular sugar...you can barley taste a difference. Truvia actually tasted a little sweeter that regular sugar. I am surprised with this product because I cannot stand most sweeteners,this one I really like!

 HAVE YOU TRIED TRUVIA NATURAL SWEETENER? HOW DO YOU THINK IT COMPARES?

Disclaimer:I did receive this product complementary through the Influenster Voxbox program. All opinions are my own and 100% honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment