Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What Was I Thinking Wednesday

This weeks What Was I Thinking is another photo from highschool...well 2 photos.

                               Like my "skunk" stripes? I bleached them out so I could do...

                                                                        THIS!!
haha yeah blue streaks on top of my head. I have an ozzfest shirt on because thats what I just got home from. I think that might have been the last ozzfest that Ozzy Osborn did. I went in 2001.

I had fun at that concert and honestly I was one of the normal looking people there!


DO YOU HAVE ANY WHAT WAS I THINKING MOMENTS? FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM IN THE COMMENTS. :)

2 comments:

  1. I actually did something similar in high school I bleached my ends and dip died them blue with some Manic Panic after about a week they turned this putrid green color it was awful! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man that didnt seem like it was fun. I didnt use manic panic for my blue, it was something else like ink works but the cheaper version of it

    ReplyDelete