Sunday, March 2, 2014

Snapshot Sundays 3/2/14

Its been a little gloomy and rainy these lat few days so all I have been wearing is sweaters, skinny jeans and boots. This is an outfit I wear often on these types of days. Its warm. Its cozy, and its easy to wear. The necklace is a swarovski necklace that I have had for a very long time and its missing 2 crystals out of it! :( It makes me so upset because its not like that thing was all that cheap and I cant send it back for replacement stones. And yes, my hair is a mess. Its raining outside...no sense in curling my hair when the rain is going to mess it all up.

Sweater: This sweater is Very old from wet seal but This one is cute
Tank under sweater:Forever XXI
Necklace: Swarovski.Old and I cannot find it online anymore but This one is cute


Where to get it:

  Shoe







No comments:

Post a Comment