Thursday, March 20, 2014

Green Eye of the day using Wet n Wild comfort zone palette.

I wanted to post a quick eye of the day using the wet n wild eye shadow palette in comfort zone. I am really loving the colors this palette has!


All I did was take the pretty green shade (marked lid) and put that all over my lid and in the middle portion of my lower lashline next I used the brown/green duo chrome shade (marked crease) and put that into my crease using a windshield wiper motion, next I used the deep brown shade (marked outer V) on the outer portion of my eye,slightly into the crease area and on the outer portion of my lower lashline and last I used the beige shade (marked browbone) right on my browbone and inner corners of my eyes.

This look is very easy to do and I have been wearing it for the past few days now. I don't know about you, but I love me some green eyeshadow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment