Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lorac Lipgloss in Alex

My local Sephora had the entire line of Lorac products on clearance. Apparently they are not carrying Loac anymore and are using the space to make room for some new brands. I'm pretty excited about new brands coming to my local sephora and if I need Loac I can go to Ulta for that. But anyway, I notice the Lorac display had a clearance sign so I started poking around and let me tell you, that display was BARE!! I have no idea how long it's been on sale but all they had left was a few dark shades of foundation, a very pink highlighter pen, 1 mascara and about 3 lip glosses. I opted for one of the lip glosses. I got it for $9.00 :)

Lorac Lipgloss in Alex: 

When I took the gloss out if the package I was surprised by the fun layered effect of the product. The display tube was all blended together into a pretty mauve/ pink shade. 

                                               Look at those glitter pieces! So fun!
                                



2 coats on top of bare lips.
This formula is sheer when worn alone.
 
This gloss feels nice on the lips, isn't sticky and lasts for about an hour maybe 2 before you need to reapply. The glitter shown in the tube is very subtle on the lips and the colors mixed together make a very nice neutral pink shade that is good for everyday wear.

                                               Have you tried Lorac Lipgloss?

No comments:

Post a Comment