Sunday, March 16, 2014

Snapshot Sundays 3/16/14 Vintage Yellow Polka Dots


Today's Snapshot Sunday features this super cute vintage wrap around skirt I purchased at surceess. I paired it with a lightweight off white front tie cardigan a bright green bandeau top, cowboy boots and of course, my Alex and Ani bangles. I am not exactly sure this skirt is made out of but since it is from the 1970's era my guess would be polyester. Whatever it is made from feels really nice and soft and is so comfortable to wear. I have never owned and actual wrap skirt. Most "wrap" clothing now looks like it could be one piece of fabric that you wrap around yourself but it isn't, this skirt is the real thing. It took me a few tries to to wrap it around and tie it securely but when I finally got it, it stayed on just fine. I did wear a slip under it...just encase ;)









                                                 
                                                                 Where to get it:
                                                      Skirt: Vintage (This one is cute)
                                                      Cardigan: Old Wet Seal. This is similar
                                                      Bandeau: Old not sure where its from. This is similar.
                                                      Boots: Maybelle by Just Fab
                                                      Bracelets:Alex and Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment