Sunday, March 9, 2014

Snapshot Sundays 3/9/14








It was such a nice day this past Sunday and I was so excited to wear something a little less bulky than my usual sweater. I decided to wear my trusty old chambray top(that I love) with a mint green cami underneath a black maxi skirt and fun leopard print flats because even though it was warm outside there was still a crisp in the air. As for my jewelry,well, I tend to wear the same jewelry everyday. That consists of earrings, the occasional necklace and a ring or two because a lot of the big neck pieces get stuck in my hair or they rub on my neck and make it red and yada,yada,yada. This week I wore these cute flower earrings and my new obsession...the watch/ bracelet combo(like most people now). I have been wearing bangles,specifically Alex and Ani bangles as they fit my wrists the best and a watch daily. Who else likes to stack their arm full of bracelets? :)

What I have on:
Chambry top: JcPenny
Mint Cami: Forever XXI
Maxi Skirt: Forever XXI
Leopard Flats: Naturalizer brand but purchased at TJ Maxx
Earrings: Bought at a friends jewelry party
Watch: Micheal Kors
Bangles: Alex and Ani 





Where to get this look:
(click photos to be directed to site)
Similar



Similar
                

No comments:

Post a Comment