Sunday, March 23, 2014

Snapshot Sundays 3/23/14 Dreamcatcher.

Today's snapshot Sunday features this handmade tunic tank from vintage surcees. The owner makes all sorts of things and this shirt is one of them. A coworker of mine had a black and white top with arrows painted on the front, when I asked her where she got it she told me surcees made them so I went in, talked to the owner and she made me this cute little shirt. I picked the front design and the fabric colors.
My favorite color is blue so when I saw this cotton ribbed fabric color I HAD to have it! She showed me a few designs for the screen print on the front and I chose the dream catcher. I love the tribal vibe of them.
I paired this tunic with all black so the pretty blue color could pop.

I knew I wanted something different for the back and as we were going through different fabrics this print really caught my eye. Its a silky material with a crazy black and white print and colorful butterflies that have the same color blue in them as the front fabric. 


Jewelry was very low key, all I wore were these leaf earrings.

Where to get it:
Tunic~ Vintage surcees
Long Sleeve Shirt~ Aeropostale (no black ones on the website but JC Penny has a similar style)
Leggings~Charlotte Russe
Shoes~TOMS
Earrings~ old (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment