Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 2014 Favorites

Today's post are my favorite beauty, accessories and fashion picks for the month of March. All of these things I have been wearing a lot during this month and I wanted to share them with you. :)


                                                      BEAUTY FAVORITES:

Nyx Blush in angel~ This blush gives the perfect neutral flush to the cheeks
Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Morning Rose~ This has been a favorite ever since I bought it! It is a great no brainer, throw on and go lipstick! For swatches see my post HERE
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette~ So many looks can come from this little palette! For swatches check out my review HERE 
                                                   ACCESSORY FAVORITES:

My boyfriend gave me this watch at the end of December as a birthday present and I have been wearing it a ton since then, especially this month. The weather has been off and on between nice warm days and cold days so I have been able to show off this cute little Michael Kors watch on the warmer days. If you read my Snap
shot Sunday's posts then you have probably seen this watch. Its in pretty much every post.
                                                         FASHION FAVORITES:

Leggings!!! I have been obsessed with leggings and long shirts all month long! My 3 favorite ones are my solid fleece lined black leggings on the colder days, my brown leggings for when I get bored of black and my cosmic leggings to add a little pizazz to my legs. :)

So there you have it, my March favorites! Lets see if I'm still using and wearing the same stuff for April.
What are you favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment