Sunday, April 13, 2014

SnapShot Sundays. Vintage 70's Wrap Skirt from Surcees

 If you've read any of my other Snapshot Sunday's posts then you know that I am obsessed with my local vintage store called Surcees and this post shows off a cute wrap skirt I found there. (Actually I found 3 but I only bought 1... I think I'm going to go back and get another one). I love wearing skirts, preferably long ones because they are so comfortable ( haven't you heard that maxi skirts are like crotchless yoga pants?). It is also pretty windy where I live and short skirts are a disaster waiting to happen...I'm not fond of flashing strangers my goods, ya know? :) So I stick to what I like best and its a nice long skirt!

                                                             Here's how wore it:


The skirt wraps around your body and ties in the back. I had no issue with this skirt falling down or coming untied. once I tied it, it stayed put all day.

Close up of the detail on the skirt


                                                               My accessories and shoes:

Pewter grey wedges
                             

This cute  bow necklace from Forever XXI

Arm candy for the day


                                                 Where to get it:

  • Tank :Forever XXI $3.80                                    
  • Skirt:Surcees 
  • Wedges: Old, but purchased from Ross
  • Necklace: Forever XXI ( no longer on site but they have this one) $3.80
  • Watch:Target $19.99
  • Bangles: Alex and Ani
  • Chain Bracelet: Forever XXI ( no longer on site but they have this one) $4.80



                                     Would you wear this look?


No comments:

Post a Comment