Today's post is what I wear on a typical day of running errands. I don't know about you, but the last thing I feel like doing when I am getting in and out of my car all day is fix my outfit to make sure nothing is falling down. I want to get out of the car and go! :)
Here is what I wore:
|I love this crochet top. It is so comfortable and the neutral color means I can wear any color I want under it and it wont look strange.|
|I'm pretty sure I out grew the bow in your hair stage at oh, i don't know, the age of 4 but my hair was annoying and this bow was way too cute not to buy!|
|The face I'm making in this shot is horrible. haha :)|
Where to get it:
- Mint Tank: Forever XXI
- Crochet shirt: Old, purchased last year at Ross( this one from Urban Outfitters is similar)
- Capri Pants: Very old from Wet Seal.( I would like to buy these ones)
- Wedges: Old from Charlotte Russe, they do have these out this year that are cute.
- Heart Earrings: Forever XXI
- Necklace: Forever XXI (no longer on site but this one on amazon is much cuter)
- Bracelet: Forever XXI ( not on site but this one on amazon is cute)
- Hair Bow: Forever XXI (mint not available online but there are other colors to choose from)
Do you wear bows in you hair?