Sunday, April 6, 2014

Snapshot Sundays 4/6/14 Mint Green Hair Bow


Today's post is what I wear on a typical day of running errands. I don't know about you, but the last thing I feel like doing when I am getting in and out of my car all day is fix my outfit to make sure nothing is falling down. I want to get out of the car and go! :) 

Here is what I wore:



I love this crochet top. It is so comfortable and the neutral color means I can wear any color I want under it and it wont look strange. 


I'm pretty sure I out grew the bow in your hair stage at oh, i don't know, the age of 4 but my hair was annoying and this bow was way too cute not to buy! 



The face I'm making in this shot is horrible. haha :)

                                                         Where to get it:

  • Mint Tank: Forever XXI
  • Crochet shirt: Old, purchased last year at Ross( this one from Urban Outfitters is similar)
  • Capri Pants: Very old from Wet Seal.( I would like to buy these ones)
  • Wedges: Old from Charlotte Russe, they do have these out this year that are cute.
  • Heart Earrings: Forever XXI
  • Necklace: Forever XXI (no longer on site but this one on amazon is much cuter)
  • Bracelet: Forever XXI ( not on site but this one on amazon is cute)
  • Hair Bow: Forever XXI (mint not available online but there are other colors to choose from)



                                             Do you wear bows in you hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment