Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wet n Wild Limited Edition Spring 2014 8 Pan Palette in Walking the Red Carpet

 After an agonizing drive around town in search for the limited edition Wet n Wild walking the red carpet 8 pan palette from their new spring collection I finally found it ( 5 drugstores later) for around $4.99 at Walgreens. Needless to say I was beyond excited and I got there just in time because they only had 1 left so I had to snatch it up.


                                      Wet n Wild, Walking the Red Carpet Swatches 


(top to bottom)
Browbone shade~ A pale pink matte that on my skin looks a little peachy/white
Eyelid shade~ A beige semi matte
Crease shade~ A warm taupe with a satin finish
Definer shade~ A dark brown matte with tiny traces of bronze glitter ( once used the glitter appears to be on the surface and the underlying color looks more of a matte dark brown)


(top to bottom)
Browbone shade~ A frosty white
Eyelid shade~ A gold shimmer with gold sparkle flecks. This color can be somewhat sheer. I have found that using your finger and packing this color onto your lid helps intensify the gold.
Crease shade~ A very pretty copper/bronze shimmer
Definer shade~ A semi matte milk chocolate brown with gold sparkle.




Once again Wet n Wild has hit the mark with the wonderful pigmentation on these shadows. Like I stated earlier the gold shade is somewhat sheer but it can be built up to make a beautiful golden glow on the eyelids. All of the shades in the Walking the Red Carpet palette are super smooth and blend easily. I have a feeling, I am going to be using this palette a lot this summer. I mean, who doesn't want to look like a bronze goddess all summer long? Right? :)

  Were you able to get you hands on the new Wet n Wild spring 2014 collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment