Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Product wants for AFTER my P5P.

This Project 5 Pan thing is taking a long time to finish so since I am not allowed to buy makeup products I decided to surf around makeup sites and make a shopping/wishlist of a few things Id like to get once this is all over.

I mean, How long have I been doing this P5P anyway? I feel like its been a freaking year!!! I know it hasn't, but geeze! OK onto my list :D


(Makeup Geek)
Makeup Geek Color Expansion Kit $45 USD


MAKE UP FOR EVER - HD Invisible Cover Foundation
(Sephora)
Makeup Forever HD Foundation $42 USD
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.Opens in a new window
(Target)
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain $7.69 USD
Turquatic 20ML
(MAC Cosmetics)
MAC Turquatic Perfume $27.50 USD for 20ml
                                                             
These are the four main things that I am planning on purchasing at some point after this thing is over. I am also curious on how the essence brand of cosmetics found at Ulta are. They are so cheap I know Ill pick up a few things to try out.

HAVE YOU BEEN PONDERING OVER ANY COSMETICS LATELY THAT YOU KNOW YOU CANT BUY AT THIS TIME?

2 comments:

  1. I just did a review on the Revlon balm stain in case you would like to check it out. I quite like the product :)

    Nice blog!


    http://dianaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mufe hd is amazing you wont regret it:) I found you on klout, i hope we can follow eachother?

    ReplyDelete