Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cute Blog Award

                                                   Yay my First blog Award :)


 I was tagged by the lovely Jen at Adventures In Beauty with this cute Award. It really made my day seeing that Someone enjoys reading my posts.

                                                So, for this tag there are a few Rules:

 1.Link back to the person who awarded you
 2.Answer award questions
 3.Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
 4. Award as many blogs you think are worthy of this award.


                                                         
                                                      QUESTIONS

                                      What is your go to makeup brand?
Honestly I do not have a go to makeup brand. My taste ranges depending on what type of product I'm using, for Example: Most of my lip products that I love are either by Revlon, MAC and most recently Rimmel London, Eyeshadows are hands down Urban Decay because of their great color payoff, Foundations range on how much money I have when I need a new one...when I have money I love the Smashbox Photo Finish and when I'm poor I will buy Revlon Colorstay. hmm for cheek stuff my most used ones are MAC

                                     1.What is your favorite fashion trend of 2011?

My fedora with a glitter bow on the side
That's a hard one to answer because I rocked a few, I love the hippy vibe with the flowy shirts and sandals, also wore maxi dresses and rocked a fedora a few months.

                                     






               2.What is your favorite dessert?
               I love me some Tiramisu

                                                                3. Favorite color?
See its all blue :)


BLUE!! I have lots of blue stuff!
                                     
















                                                           4.What is your middle name?
My middle name is Marie...what were you expecting?  Noel... nope only one Christmas name for me :)
                                 



                                                   5.What is the last song you listened to?
I was driving in my car and the last song that I remember was Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Everyday I'm shuffling :) They play that song a little too much...I don't want to shuffle every 5 minutes, I need some time to rest, Geeze :)

                                                   6.Cats or Dogs?
I had a cat when I was younger and she was cute and all, but she would run away and hide all the time and would only come lay with me when she felt like it, so now that I can have my own animal I got me a puppy. Shes always by me and gives me kisses all the time so I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm a dog person.

My puppy, Lola





















Something you didn't know about me is...I am terrified of GRASSHOPPERS. I don't know what it is about them but they freak me out. There beady little eyes and there exoskeletons and the fact that they just sit there and stare at you makes me freak out. Whats even worse is one day I took Lola out to go potty (leashed) and she kept playing with something so I went to go look and it was a GRASSHOPPER! Needless to say I freaked out and started running and Lola is following behind me GRASSHOPPER in tow,she thought it was play time, I was like OMG get me the hell away from that thing! So I'm running and shes running finally she sees something else and spits the grasshopper out, I pull on her lease and run back into the house as fast as I can so she cant get to that ugly little bug again.


Ok so here are my picks for this tag. Most of the people I follow have already done this so I tried to pick some that have not done this tag yet..well at least I don't think they have. I put them in alphabetical order by blog name.( seemed the easiest way to do it)

                                               Ashley at Beauty Flawed
                                               Charlee at Charmed Charlee
                                               Jzy at jyz pinkprint
                                               Amber at Lipgloss and Flipflops
                                               Gabbi at Mieu Makeup
       Annika at Passion (this blog is in swedish so you will have to translate it.)
                                              Mandy at prettymaking

There are my picks, Go check out these super cute blogs! They are some of my Favs :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Uhmmmm...who isn't afraid of grasshoppers?! Ewww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly! I made a post and mentioned you here http://beauty-flawed.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete