Thursday, July 7, 2011


May Birchbox 2011





Almost forgot to put this up. I got this box a few weeks ago. The may birchbox theme is mothers day, with all the things that mom would like and recommend. Personally..If my mom was still alive I don't think she would recommend much from this box due to the smell of some of the products. She liked more fruity smells, like me. This box has more clean/soapy smells that make my eyes water but, anyway, here's the products:

Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir parfume sample- This is a mature scent. it is nice but defiantly a smell that you would want to wear a night. not a good everyday smell in my opinion
Ahava dead sea mineral hand cream- super moisterizing but it smells soapy to me
Archipelago Pomegranate soap- Has white tea and pomegranate scent...much more pleasent than the ahava hand cream scent.
a full size stila eyeshadow in barefoot contessa-a very pretty burgandy brown shadow with a hint of gold flex. very blendable!
The birchbox treat for this month was a cute little greeting card with a realy nice tree picture on it. I want to frame it and use it as a decoration in my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment