Thursday, July 7, 2011


April Birchbox!!





I recieved my FIRST Birchbox for the month of april. I was super excited to try the products out because I have not heard of any of them before. Each box comes with a little card that tells you about each product in the box as well as how much the full size bottles cost.
Since April is earth month, every product in the box was eco friendly! I have been wanting products free of parabens and any other nasty chemical based junk in them. After I try out the products ill put a post on my favorite product and a little more about it :)

Heres whats in the box:
Starting from top left on picture
LIVGRN Parfume
Weleda, wild rose face lotion
Zoya, Nail polish in color Jules
Birchbox treat this month is a little piece of paper that has seeds in it. When you plant it itll turn into flowers:)
an extra sample- Juice Beauty stem cell repair moisturizer packet
Juice Beauty Green apple peel for your face

No comments:

Post a Comment