Friday, July 15, 2011

July 2011 Birchbox! Cynthia Rowley


Cynthia Rowley is a well known designer and has collaborated with Birchbox this month to show off some of her favorite products!

Whats in the box:


AHAVA- mineral hand creme. This creme smells better than the last one I received and it is super moisturizing

REDKEN- Shine flash glistening mist. Spray a little bit into your hand and run it through your hair or spray onto your hair for extra shine. It made my hair shiny without being greasy :)

KIND- fruit and nut bar with almond and apricots. This is one of Cynthia's favorite snacks. its all natural and does not have any gluten, wheat, GMOs, Dairy, sulphur dioxide or trans fats in it. I haven't opened it yet. It looks yummy though.

In the little wrapped package with the black string on it contains:
 
Philosophy- Purity one-step facial cleanser. I have used this cleanser in the past and have forgotten about how great it is. This cleanser takes all of your makeup off and makes your face feel so smooth. I am glad I re-discovered this product!

Zoya- Touch collection in the color Shay. This is a nude color that has a hint of metallic in it. very pretty for those days I do not want bright nail colors.

                                        MY FAVORITE FROM LAST MONTHS BOX!!
                        Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in the color Como/Portofino
I have been using this blush and highlighter combo everyday since I got it. Its great. the blush is a pink/ bronze/ nude that can be layered for more color variations, the small highlighter triangle is perfect to use on the tops of the cheekbones and inner corners of the eyes and browbone highlights, all of which I use it for.  Awesome product!! It is on the shimmery side so I tend to use it with a matte bronzer/blush so its not shimmer everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment