Sunday, February 23, 2014

Snapshot Sundays! 2/23/14

It's been a long time since I have posted an outfit of the day. I would love to get back into posting them again but... my battery in my good ol cannon power shot felt like dying on me. Waaaaa! :( So, as of right now I have to take selfies with my Iphone until I figure out what to do about my camera situation.
I have a crazy school schedule and posting an outfit look everyday just isn't feasible for me so, I decided Sundays would be the best day for this and Tada "Snapshot Sundays" it'll be! Every Sunday I will have a quick post of an outfit I wore and where you can find the pieces or similar pieces I had on. So much easier to shop that way! I love it when I read blogs and it has links to where you can purchase the items. 

    My first installment of Snapshot Sundays is what I wore on a shopping trip to target. I like to be very comfy and casual while shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment