Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FOTD 9/14/11

I haven't posted a makeup of the day in a LONG time or EVER so here it is :) .....



Here are the products I used...
                                                        FACE:


Maybelline FIT Foundation (not my favorite but I'm going to use it until its gone)

Mac Prep & Prime highlighter used to conceal  under my eyes

Palladio Rice Powder in translucent to set everything

                                                  CHEEKS:


Bare Minerals Warmth used on my cheeks up to my temples and on jaw line in the E 3 motion

E.L.F. Blush in color Pink Passion on the apples of my cheeks

Laura Gellar Blush and Brighten, used the triangle shape as a highlight above my cheekbones

                                                   EYES:

Too Faced shadow insurance for base

Mac All That Glitters shadow in lid (its the lighter one of the two shades)

Mac Peppier shadow in the crease

NYX shadow (brown one on the left) is in a palette with two other shadows. used in outer corner and brought up into the crease

Victorias secret shadow in Champagne on brow bone. It is also in a palette that I have had forever



Smashbox waterproof shadow liner in color envy on my top lash line

Bed Head big fatty eyeliner in black on my waterline (its the tiny purple thing)

Blinc mascara from my birchbox

Jouer lip conditioner...I didn't feel like wearing a lip color today

Oh and here's my outfit...Nothing special, I was taking Lola (my puppy) to training classes and I had on big tall heels but decided to X those and wear sandals in case she decided to be annoying and try and pull me or something. My mirror is messy...oops!




1 comment: