Friday, September 16, 2011

Cotton Candy Nails and Eyes :)

I felt like matching my eye makeup to my nails. The colors remind me of cotton candy or a little girls princess birthday party that blew up all over my face and hands...ya know whichever one you like better.

Heres my nails... their glitter-tastic :)



L.A. Colors blue and purple glitter over
O.P.I. Italian Love Affair





Heres my Makeup...




From Left to Right
Body shop eyeshadow_ in number 40 on lid

Make up forever star powder_ (i cant read the bottom of it to get color/number, its kinda old) Its a dark purple with a little sheen to it. I put that in my crease and outer part of lid and  outer part under my bottom lashes

NYX- shadow in opal on inner corner of eye on tear duct and as a highlight on brow bone

Urban decay 24/7 liner in electric on top lashline with the glitter liner also by Urban Decay in color Air Guitar over the liner

Bed Head big fatty black liner dipped into Clinique's cream liner in true black on my waterline

Mac Zoom lash mascara (mines a samle) on lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment