The popular actress Drew Barrymore (almost everyone knows who she is) has come out with a full makeup line sold in Wal*Mart stores. Products range from nail polish to lip and eye products to concealers, foundations and even a BB cream!
"You know her name, you know her style – and now you’ll know her beauty secrets, too. Drew Barrymore’s new premium – cosmetics line is exclusive to Walmart and is custom formulated with the same quality ingredients found in department store luxury brands, but sold for a fraction of the price."
Here is the full Flower product list:
(category headers take you to that product types page)
- Flower Kiss Stick High shine Lipcolors (9 shades)
- Flower Lip Service Lip Butter (9 shades)
- Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color (9 shades)
- Flower Petite Fleurs Pocket Triplet Lip (4shades)
- Flower Shine On Lipgloss (10 shades)
- Flower Sheer Up Lip Tint (5 shades)
- Flower Line & Shine Lip Liner (5 shades)
- Flower Shadow play Eyeshadow Quad (4 shades) Retails $9.98
- Flower Color Play Creme Eyeshadow (12 shades) Retails $7.98
- Flower Petite Fleurs Pocket Triplet Eye Shadow (3 shades) Retails $6.98
- Flower Lash Knockout Volumizing Waterproof Mascara (5 shades) Retails $6.98
- Flower Extreme Measures Lengthening Mascara (5 shades) Retails $6.98
- Flower Zoom-In Ultimate Waterproof Mascara (5 shades) Retails $7.98
- Flower On Your Mark Liquid Eye Liner (2shades) Retails $6.98
- lower Raise Some 'Brows Defining Brow Pencil (8 shades) Retails $5.98
- Flower Ready Set Glow! Blush/Bronzer Duo (4shades) Retails $9.98
- Flower Win Some/Rouge Some Creme Blush (4 shades) Retails $7.98
- Flower Powder Trip Pressed Powder Foundation ( 8 shades) Retails $9.98
- Flower Powder Up Loose Powder (3 shades) Retails $9.98
- Flower About Face Foundation with Primer (14 shades) Retails $13.98
- Flower Face the World Tinted Moisturizer (11 shades) Retails $10.98
- Flower In Your Prime Perfecting Primer ( 1 shade) Retails $12.98
- Flower Skincognito Stick Foundation (8 shades) Retails $8.98
- Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream (4 shades) Retails $12.98
- Flower Petite Fleurs Pocket Triplet Concealer (3 shades) Retails $6.98
- Flower Secret Service Cover Up Concealer (4 shades) Retails $7.98
- Flower Lighten Up! Brightening Concealer Click Pen ( 4 shades) Retails $7.98
- Flower Nail'd It Nail Lacquer (14 shades) Retails $4.98
My Walmart did not have the full line of products. They had Lipbutter, Lipgloss Mascara and Nail Polish. I opted for a Lipbutter but did carry around a pretty orange polish but I put it back at the last minute. I'm not sure why.
It looked like this...
No on to the Lip Butter I purchased, It is a beautiful rosy peach color called Sheer Snapdragon.
The formula of this lipbutter is very creamy. It gives alot of shine to your lips like a regular gloss but has better staying power. The color is build able but I found going over my lips twice was sufficient. It is more sheer than the Revlon Lipbutters but has more color payoff in one application than the Maybelline Color Whispers. I do get a warming sensation when wearing this product followed by itchiness. It is supposed to have a plumping effect and even though I didn't feel a tingle that warming sensation could have been the plumping ingredient in the product as for the itchy feeling, My guess is because of the scent.
The only thing I cannot stand about this product is the smell! To me, it smells like straight honeysuckle. Bach!! I know the line is called Flower but I was not expecting it to smell SO floral.Some people might love it but I personally cannot stand extremely floral scents, it makes me feel itchy for some reason, hence why I felt itchy after I put it on. Maybe I'm allergic, who knows. It sucks too because I love the color but I don't think Ill be able to wear this lip butter. I hope the other products don't have this scent or I wont be able to test out anymore. I really want to try out the shadows, concealer and BB cream.
HAVE YOU TRIED DREW BARRYMORES FLOWER MAKEUP LINE? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?