Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Resolutions

I just want to say Happy New Year everyone!! I can't believe 2012 is over already! I feel like each year goes by faster than the next. Anyone agree? With that said,
The start of a new year means the start of new beginnings and well, since the world hasn't ended (I didn't think it was going to anyhow) I wanted to write down my top 3 resolutions for the year.
I can honestly say that I never make resolutions. I have a hard time following them but there are a few things I REALLY need to work on so, I came up with a little handwritten list. They may seem unimportant compared to other people's but, if I can concur these 3 little things my life will be MUCH easier! I plan on doing follow up posts on the first 2 resolutions, the 3rd will be on all of your(my wonderful readers) feed! :)
So, without further ado here are my 2013 Resolutions:






Do you like my Tinkerbell paper? I thought it was cute. :)


WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS? HOW D YOU PLAN TO STICK TO THEM? 

No comments:

Post a Comment