Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thrift store outfit...Take 1


I finally got a chance to wear my leopard/cheetah (whatever you want to call it) printed shirt I found at the thrift store. I had a friend in town so I met her at her hotel on the beach and had her quickly take a few pictures before we went out on a shopping day. Here is what I wore with it:








                               
                                    Shirt: Thrifted
                                    Belt: Wet Seal- around $6.00
                                    Skirt: Old Navy- $10.00
                                    Tights: Target- $5.00
I don't remember where I bought the flats or how much they were because Ive had them forever. I really wanted to wear red ones but didn't have any so I thought these would work out fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment