Friday, June 8, 2012

Face Paint Friday.

I posted this picture a week ago on my facebook, but never blogged about it. I'm really going to try and do a face look every Friday. This Face Paint Friday is a neutral eye look with a pop of color on the lower lashline.


Ive been so pre-occupied with bank nonsense for this house that I'm trying to buy that blogging has been a little scarce. I just got the OK for the house today so, all I have to do now is the closing and hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. Enough of that (I might do a house post on my other blog...that I forgot about) lets get into my Face Paint Friday shall we.


I love wearing colored liner on my bottom lashline,especially on days that I'm crunched for time but want something different, its also a great way to introduce color to someone that usually does more neutral looks and wants to branch out a bit.


Products Used:
FACE:
Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream in light
Aveda Dual Foundation in honey
Maybelline Dark circle eraser in light and brightener
Urban Decay blush in color score
EYES:
Crown brush 78 palette, using the peachy/orange colors on lids

MakeupGeek shadow in Shimma Shimma as highlight
Bare Minerals Big & Bright eyeliner in color Granite on top lashline
Stila waterproof eyeliner in peacock on waterline
Crown brush 78 palette aqua blue on lower lashline
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black
LIPS:
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Cinnamint

ARE YOU INTO COLOR ON YOUR LOWER LASHLINE TOO? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment